Examination for a particular semester will consist of two components:
1. End Term Examination (ETE); with 70% weightage
2. Continuous Internal Assessments; with 30% weightage
1. End Term Examination (ETE):
The End Term Examination would be conducted online through Amity test engine twice in a year. The question papers would consist of multiple choice and subjective questions in following pattern:–
Part A: Comprises of Four subjective questions of 7.5 marks each; attempt any two with detailed answers to be typed by the learner in the dialogue box provided for the purpose. This section carries 15 marks.
Part B: Comprises of a case study followed by Two Questions of 7.5 marks each. This section caries 15 marks.
Part C: Twenty MCQs of Two mark each. This section carries 40 marks.
2. Continuous Internal Assessment:
Each learner is required to submit assignments by due date to complete the process of continuous internal assessment which carries a 30% weightage towards overall assessment. Assignment submission facility is available online through the Learning Portal.
NOTE- The results of the learners who have not completed and qualified in the Continuous internal assessment will not be declared for that semester.
Continuous Internal Assessments for January 2017 session will be conducted on the below mentioned guidelines:
Internal Assessments (30 Marks) includes:
- Assignments are of 20 marks which is divided in 3 parts:
- Assignment 1- 15th August till 31st August
- Assignment 2- 15th September till 30th
- Assignment 3- 1st October till 31st October
- Objective Type Questions embedded in video lectures are of 7 marks
- Time spent on Reading Learning Materials are of 3 marks